GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

{top five friday} my new nephew!

thomas anson hawthorne
born july 21, 2011
2:39 pm
8 lbs 3oz
21 1/4 inches long

top five reasons i love the little bugger!
one
duh! he is perfection! his tiny fingernails are so cute and he has the most perfect little head of hair!

Thomas Anson

two
he has a birthday i am probably not going to forget. it is three days after my mom's and let's face it, if not for facebook i would never remember anyone's birthday! so thank goodness his is so memorable because by the time he is grown facebook will be for us lame-o old people.

Thomas Anson

three
he loves to snuggle and doesn't think i am dorky (yet) for making goofy faces at him

Thomas Anson

four
he does really awesome stuff like mid-sleep spasms and sticking his fingers in his eyes that make me laugh

Thomas Anson

five
he loves to stare at his papa, my dad, and it melts my widdle heart!

Thomas Anson

six
oh and six. when he poops i just hand him back to his mama! plus he makes a really good object for photography! better get as many as possible before he starts moving at the speed of light!

Thomas Anson

seven
and let's not forget seven. he looks just like his father (my brother) did when he was born!

rance and thomas 2

eight
except for his tiny widdle ears that have this perfect notch in the top of them, exactly like his mamas.

Thomas Anson

nine
who are we kidding. it is going to be top ten friday! he wraps his cute little hand around mine and he doesn't even really know who i am yet!

Thomas Anson

ten
he made my husband into a super awesome uncle.

Thomas Anson

i am totally smitten with this baby! i am going back to texas to see him this weekend and i cannot wait to snuggle him! and i am so excited to share these pictures with all of you! not that he is hard to take a picture of. i mean... did i mention he is perfect?

{before you ask - nope. this does not make me want one of my own! but i promise when the time comes i will be sharing that adventure on here as well!}

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new nephew Skye! He is beautiful!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable!! You took some awesome pictures. I love the one of your husband and nephew!

    P.S. I L-O-V-E!!!! the new blog design!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.