GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

Miss Happy Jack

If you like stories about beer, twirling and a little black magic, I highly recommend you check out Old Timer's Day today. She just started blogging but she tells the best stories! 

Happy Saturday!  We are packing today. It is pouring down rain here and we don't have anything else to do (ha, yeah right!) My mom is in town to help and a friend from work and her husband offered (yes, offered) to come help. I am making burgers for them in return! Hopefully we will make a big dent in what needs to get done today so I can quit stressing! 

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.