GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

Who's The Man?

Thanks Erin @ Little Texas Love Nest for sharing! :)
The Game of Tag about your Man:
Who is your man? Christopher Hartley McLain

all dressed up for church - how handsome!
How long have you been together? February 2010 was 4 years

How long did you date? We dated one and a half years before we got engaged!

How old is your man? 27 on June 21 (the LONGEST day of the year, and he won't let you forget it!). He's younger than me by a year.

Who eats more? Hubs, and I'm so jealous about it! I could easily eat as much as him, but it wouldn't be pretty!


enjoying a delicious little crawfish in Slidell, LA

Who said "I love you" first? He did at his grandparent's house in Broken Arrow, OK.

Who is taller? He is taller by about a half inch.

Who sings better? He definitely does - he was in the choir at Centenary College in Shreveport for 4 years! I literally can't carry a tune in a bucket

Who is smarter? I think this is a toss up. He has common sense, I have the book smarts. We fit well together.
what a goofball!

Whose temper is worse? I would have to say mine. When he gets angry he is angry but it isn't very often. I get frustrated and angry more often

Who does the laundry? Lately it has been him.

Who takes out the garbage? Garbage is boy stuff. He does that..

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do in this house, but he always sleeps closer to the door, so sometimes that's the left and sometimes that's the right.

Who pays the bills? I pay the bills, he manages the retirement money.

Who is better with the computer? We share the same level of skill in this department!

Who mows the lawn? Hubs, I have never ever ever mowed a yard.

one of our first dates - we dressed up and took some of his youth to prom!

Who cooks dinner? I do, unless its on the grill. Chris is great with the grill!

Who drives when you are together? He does almost every time.

Who pays when you go out? Always him. We have the same card so it's not like it matters but that's just how we do it.

Who is most stubborn? Me. Definitely

Whose parents do you see the most? His because they live so much closer. .

Who asked who out? I'm not sure that ever really happened with us because of how we met and then were together 24/7 right away.

Who proposed? He did! November 2007 on the Boardwalk in Shreveport right after Rhapsody!

 this is us right before we got engaged - i had no idea it was coming!

Who wears the pants in the family? He does. I may really want my way but he is the one that usually makes the final decision.

Do you like pillows? Are you looking for a new one? Would you like it for FREE? My bloggy friend over at Low Tide High Style is giving away a really cool pillow! You definitely should check it out! :-)!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's fun learning about the behind-the-scenes character of some of my favorite blogs!

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.