GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

{sponsor swap shout out}

you have probably noticed a new little addition to my sidebar over there. after what i believe has been a brilliantly successful plan {sponsor swap} i have five new sponsors and i am thrilled to introduce them to you!
 
 
**********
 
Kelsey Sapp
Poofy Cheeks

kelsey sapp

My name is Kelsey and I am a twenty-something wife and mother who lives in a house full of boys. I am originally from Northern Illinois, but moved to Florida when I was 18. After moving to Florida I met my best friend and husband. Since then, we have had two little boys (our Poofy Cheeks), and they are the center of our world.

When I was pregnant with Poofy Cheek #1 I was given a renewed sense of love for all thing creative. I spent almost my entire pregnancy creating things for the nursery and sewing up cute little blankets. After I had Poofy Cheek #2, I came across a few craft blogs that sparked my interest. I remember thinking 'I can totally do that!' and so I did. Along came Poofy Cheeks the blog. Poofy Cheeks has been a saving grace from a house of three boys. I often need to see pink and get another girl opinion - which I can always find in Blog Land. My blog has been a place for me to share furniture rehabs, room redos, crafts, recipes and more. My favorite things are Goodwill finds, spray paint, cupcakes, party planning, and my treasured glue gun!
 
 
**********

Jessica Diamond
All Things Remembered

Jessica Diamond

Hi, I'm Jessica. I am twenty four years old. I am a stay at home mom and I absolutely love that I am able to do that. I am married to the most amazing man, Bryan. Together we have a handsome little mister, Landon Scott. I love photography and cooking although I'm not that great at either. I also enjoy reading, coffee, rainy nights and hanging out with my two favorite boys. Oh, and did I mention that I hate chocolate?! Yep, you read that right. :)
 
 
**********

Kelley M.
View Along the Way

Kelley Marzka

This tiny corner of the web is where I chronicle our attempts to turn a once-tragic foreclosure into something a little less tragic – and doing it all on a teensy little budget. We may never quite reach our destination, but I always want to try to enjoy the view along the way.
 
**********

Cassie Yielding
This Journey Through my Life

Hey! I'm Cassie, the lady behind the blog This Journey Through my Life. I'm a wife to an amazing man and I am a mother to two beautiful, smart and sweet boys. Wanna meet them?



That's us! I am a stay at home mom who has a knack for decorating, painting and cooking. I love to bake, crochet and read. I also like to organize and do crafts! My blog is exactly what the title is. This is my journey through this life God has blessed me with! It ranges from parenting and marriage to baking and cooking, to crafts and house projects and so on! Anything that goes on in my daily life you'll find on my blog! :D
 
**********

Andrea Sponslor
The Hollie Rogue

Hi, my name is Andi and I'm fairly new to this blogging world. I started to write in early February of this year when we discovered that our 2 month old son had a rar condition called craniosynostosis (his soft spot closed too early). Since then, blogging has become a wonderful creative outlet for mr, given me a place to document our memories and provided me with a supportive community full of new friends.

Just so you know who you are talking to, this is me!

Andi

I write a blog called the hollie rogue where i document my love for my family, organizing and decorating our home, crafting, cooking and photographing life's moments (while still learning everything i can about my camera). Every Friday I host a photograph linky party - I would love to have you stop by!



Now that you know a little about me, I would be thrilled to get to know you better! Let's be friends.... mkay? Come see me at the hollie rogue and say hello!
 
**********
 
these gals are the cream of the crop if you ask me! i definitely think you should hop over and check them all out! :)
 
**********
 
if you are intersted in swapping sponsorship - just drop me a line! i'd be happy to line you up for august! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I'm always looking for new blogs to follow.

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.