GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

{a glimpse inside}

today i am guest blogging over at allison's place,


wanna see how we took our front yard from this:


to this?


click on over and see!

guestblogger


2 comments:

  1. Great guest post skye! Your front yard looks wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I know exactly how you feel getting those big bushes out of the way!! I had the same problem and one day just uprooted it! my husband was pretty shocked but I like to see whats goign on from my front porch! Yours looks great!

    I came from a glimpse inside :)

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.