GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

30 Day Detox: {Mind & Body}

i wake up each morning and thank God that He has chosen to bless me with another day.

then the negativity starts to hit me from all sides. all of the hatred in the world starts to bubble below my heart's surface and i begin the daily struggle of not reflecting that negativity on to my day.

the day that was given to me by my Maker. the day i should allow Him to fill with love and peace.

who am i to think that filling it with constant negative thoughts is OK?

yesterday i read this post 30 Day Detox: Mind + Body over at Little Chief Honeybee.

via
if you haven't already stumbled across Kaelah you are truly missing out. she is such a wonderful little bee to follow. i love her confidence, quirkiness and her devotion to be absolutely who she is 100% without worrying what anyone else thinks of it.

kaelah says:


the choice was easy. i want to DO THIS. i want to detox the filth and negativity from my life. i want to pass on prayers, positive thoughts and happiness in this world that is riddled with heartbreaking news and terribly negative points of view.

carrying it out will be much much harder. luckily i have a God to inspire me and good friends here to join me and push me along.

won't you join me and spread the happiness?

let's blog about happy.
let's blog about inspiration.
let's blog about love.

the world is only as beautiful as you make it. your happiness starts with YOU. go to kealah's. read the post. grab the button. use the hashtag. let's make it happy around here!

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I'll help motivate you anyway I can to get rid of the negative!

    Starting with,
    You Are My Sunshine
    My only sunshine.
    You make me happy
    When skies are grey.
    You'll never know, dear,
    How much I love you.
    Please don't take my sunshine away

    See, your probably rolling on the floor laughing right now, or have a huge smile plastered to your face. I'm just that good. :) Lol, jk jk. I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It is so easy to be negative...but you're right that each day is a gift from God and we should be nothing but grateful. "This is the day that the Lord has made...I will rejoice and be glad in it!" Thanks for sharing this little bit of positivity and happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! i'm loving this. i'm not really blogging much, but i want to live a life that's full of happiness and positivity. thanks for passing this idea on!

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.