GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

supa-fly hubs {& what i wore wednesday}

so i think having a full length mirror has finally rubbed off on the husband...

i got a text this morning that said


and this picture...



sorry gals. this ladie's man is taken. :)

linking my supa fly hubs up to the pleated poppy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish we women could have the same self-esteem when we look in the mirror that men do, :). That's great! Lisa

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.