GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

{guest posting}

howdy doodee friends and a happy friday to yall!

if you are looking for me today you will have to hop on over to amy's blog where i am guest posting!

{insert happy tweeeeheeee noise here}

amy is such an awesome girl and makes some super cute stuff in her etsy shop! so after you read my post, check out her blog and her shop...
burlapchalk150sq
blog
burlapchalk150sq
shop

and then come on back over here and see what cute little project she is going to show you here!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.