GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

{blogiversary giveaway winners!}

g'day!

here are the winners of the shaklee samples:

(i used random.org and generated 5 winners so some people won more than once ;)


congratulations jenna, cassie and howard reviews! :)

and the winner of the pantry decals is:


congrats again jenna!

please be sure to check your emails (cassie i commented on your blog!) for contact information for the prizes! :) thanks for playing along!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I am so excited to get to try shaklee. I sent you an e-mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, thanks so much! I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. {ps. I just gave you a little shout out on my blog}

    http://jjreynoldsfamily.blogspot.com/2011/03/super-lucky-duck.html

    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.