GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

what i wore wednesday {week 3}

good morning! :)

today is going to be such a beautiful day - i can't wait to get it started.

what? i am a morning person!!

1. friday at work


long sleeve shirt - maurice's
gray vest - old navy
scarf - local boutique (salt & pepper - looooove this place and this is one of my favorite scarfs)
jeggings - maurice's
boots - dillards (about 7 years old and you can tell - don't look too close!)

2. saturday errands
purple tie die shirt - boutique (kim's kloset)
jeggings - maurice's
silver flip flops - old navy
3. church on sunday


long sleeve shirt - thrifted at a garage sale
flowered shirt - local boutique (kim's kloset)
trouser jeans - dillards
fave boots - cavenders

4. monday at work


green dress - avon (i love it because it has pockets!)
cream t-shirt - academy
brown leggings - walmart
fave boots again!

5. tuesday at work


black and white ruffle collar blouse - dressin' gaudy in longview, tx
teal cardigan - maurice's
trouser jeans - dillards
red bow tie shoes - maurice's

linking up to the pleated poppy!

13 comments:

  1. Looove the boots too!! Oh and the little red flats really make the outfit! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first and last outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The t- shirt is really fun! Love it layered and that you got it at a boutique! How fun to tell people that!

    Have a fun day!

    (also loving the red shoe as a statement!)

    Blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turquoise, Red, and Black and White...what??? Love it!! I have got to push myself to not be so dang matchy-matchy!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LURVE the flowered shirt! And the boots with your dress. And that scarf would be my fav too! So many outfits to wear it with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOO cute!! I am going to come over and steal that flowered shirt you wore to church...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors in the scarf in the first photo, and that flower tee is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the flowered shirt and your name and blog title - CLEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all, I'm so jealous that you are wearing flip-flops in February! I love your red shoes--what a fun pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fave boots, they would be my fave too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my WIWW post this week! I love the scarf, boots, & red shoes! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your boots!! I'm such a cowboy boots girl! I kinda want every pair I see...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute outfits. Love your boots! Your scarf not only looks pretty but it looks like it would be really warm.You have such a great blog. Glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.