GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

SQUEE! My first award!

Really, the title does say it all... but

I got my first award today! What a surprise! :D

It's nice to know that people are reading my blog and think it is worth of an award!

SQUEE!!


This was given to me by Jennifer over at Life with the Lebedas. She is really sweet and has some amazing giveaways! If you don't know her already, I would definitely suggest checking her out!

Thanks Jennifer for making my entire weekend in blog-land!

Woot Woot!

Now I have to pick twelve people to give it to... 

1. Leslie @ Lamberts Lately (for my sooooper cute new layout!)
2. McCall @ Teaching Myself (my future SIL who has just joined up in blogging)
3. Shelley @ House of Smith's
4. Kelsey @ Create at Home
5. Susie @ Susie Harris
7. Sarah @ The Cootie Queen
10. Tiffany @ Mom Nom
12. Kristin @ Sweetheart Moments

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first award and thanks so much for including me in this list of fine ladies! Many blessings to you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hooo! I'm so excited! Thank so much for thinking of me! :)
    I'm totally honored.
    Made my day! :)
    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doood! I am a terrible blog follower! I subscribed but didn't put you on my little google reader doo-hickey and then just thought you were a slacker like me and hadn't posted in forever which, obviously, is not the case! I'm all caught up! I shall go forth and make something out of mason jars for you. AND I used to eat those sloppy joes at a bodacious BBQ in Sulphur Springs! Woah! AND I love you AND I love your Mom! Ok... world's longest catch-up comment is done. I will make sure to comment on individual posts from now and b/c I've got you all squared away in my doo-hickey so I'll see your posts when you post! HUGS! Miss your face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, your first award is so exciting!
    Thank you very much and I'll be adding you to my blog sidebar.

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.