GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

Golden Nuggets

One of the many joys of being married is learning something about your spouse that you never knew before.


For instance, I found out this weekend that my husband could do this:


At this point, I was freaking out.

WHAT? Chris is going kneeboarding? He can't kneeboard! I have never seen him do that before.

HOLY CRAP let me get my camera!


Yep, that is my manly husband pulling himself up on the kneeboard with his guns.

(By the way, did you get your tickets? To the GUN SHOW - so sorry, but I really couldn't help myself...)


HE DID IT. I was flabbergasted. I did have the presence of mind to video tape it though... 

For your viewing pleasure....

(disclaimer - I can really take no responsibility for the caliber of the video... please give all praise to Lake Travis, high winds, choppy water and Hurricane Alex. I did the best I could!)


Back off ladies - that man is MINE. :D

I was thoroughly impressed. I am not at all skilled at any water sport. I have been tubing about 6 times in my life. I have never even attempted to water ski or kneeboard or wakeboard or any of that. It scares me to death. Not my cup of tea. But, this little golden nugget of previously unknown information has shed a whole new light on Chris. It was so sexy! RAWR. :D

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful 4th of July! We spent ours at Uncle Byrne's house on Lake Travis in Austin, Texas. If you ever get an opportunity to go I highly recommend it. It is a beautiful lake and a great community of people. We have our family reunion there every summer (in fact, this year was the 20th... Crazy!) We are starting a blog to keep all of our family reunion planning in one place and we will have pictures posted over there as soon as it is up and running. I'll post the link here so you can see if you want to.

Oh, and just because it is such a good picture...


This is my brother, Rance and his fiance, McCall. So cute! :D

Have a good one!

1 comment:

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.