GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

Poppy Seed Fabric Giveaway

I know you know all about Poppy Seed Fabric.

WHAT? You DON'T??

Today, my friends, is the perfect day to find out!

Hop on over to my bloggy friend House of Smith's and learn all about it...





(And while you are there, check out her fun and super-easy tutorials.. This girl is a catch-and-a-half!)

And then go on to Poppy Seed Fabrics and see what she has!

Photobucket

I guarantee you will be in LOVE before you get done! :)

1 comment:

  1. wow! You're so sweet! Thanks for the shout out! :)

    Good luck on the giveaway!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.