GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

Blessings....

My mother passed away, very unexpectedly, from a massive heart attack on Monday, May 17, 2010. She was 54. I will miss her every day for the rest of my life.  Please read the eulogy my uncle read at her funeral here: Good night, Sabrina.

She would never want me to quit blogging. So I will return, but right now I need some time to heal. This will be therapy for me, so I won't be gone long.

Love you Mom, and miss you like crazy. Please remember to check my blog while you are in paradise, and say hi to Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Pete for me.

3 comments:

  1. oh Skye! I am so sorry to hear this. You're too young to have to go through that. The eulogy is beautiful though. I'll pray for yall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your Mom!! Praying for your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read what your uncle wrote. Your mother sounds like she was an amazing woman. You are so blessed to have had a mother like her. My heart broke and tears were shed as I read the eulogy he wrote, I am so very sorry for your loss Skye. I know it was last year, but this is the first time i'm seeing this post and reading about what a wonderful woman your mother was. My heart aches for you. *many, many, many hugs for you* and *many, many, many hugs for your family* again, I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.