GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

breakfast + the #vdaymugswap

one thing the baby absolutely loves is cinnamon toast. this works out well for me because i also happen to love cinnamon toast. #winwin



the only thing that made this specific plate of cinnamon toast more yummy was this beautiful mug that i got from laura at our reflection. laura and i got teamed up for the #vdaymugswap hosted by rags to stitches and sew caroline. it was so much fun to shop for a cute coffee mug for laura and when i opened my box up i was so excited to see what she had packed in there!

 photo VDAYMUGSWAP1_zps81cc30c4.png

my package was full of yummy candy (chocolates kisses, reeses peanut butter cups, and a couple of cute suckers) plus some adorable socks. and of course this mug that laura personalized for me! she must have known that i loved tea because she drew a sweet tea bag on the outside...

 photo VDAYMUGSWAP2_zps212778f4.png

and a special message on the other side. :)

 photo VDAYMUGSWAP3_zpsdce5f90d.png

and if that was not enough cuteness to soak in... how awesome is the little heart on the handle? i die of the cute. for reals.

thank you so so much laura for my new favorite coffee + tea mug. i absolutely love it! :)

make sure to hop over to laura's blog today and see what i got her! (plus her pictures will be way better than mine - have you seen her amazing photography skillz?)

 photo Our-Reflection_zps4de742da.png

4 comments:

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.