GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

{what i wore wednesday - # 5}

*********************************************
i love that in blog-land it is possible to be two places at once!
today i am guest posting again at life experiences!

Photobucket

click on over and see my top five tips on how to keep your marriage fun, strong and exciting!
*********************************************

one of the many joys of living in the south is that famous saying...

if you don't like the weather wait five minutes... it will change!

that has been so true this week. sunday it was warm, in the 70s, and sunny with a nice breeze. monday a storm blew through our area and by monday evening it was 35 outside. yesterday and today the low is forecasted at 45 and the high at 80.

this makes knowing how to layer a wonderful thing. and thanks to all you lovely WIWW folks i have learned a lot about layering so THANK YOU! :)


ruffled cardigan & jeggings - maurice's
flowy white tank & boots - dillards (on sale years ago)
super awesome gold owl necklace - vintage (it was my grandma's!)


gray vest & orange shirt - old navy
skinny jeans & belt - target
favorite boots - cavenders
necklace - oooh dangit - don't remember...


striped tee - old navy
skinny cargo pants - target
boots - dillards


 purple cardigan & gray tee - old navy
jeggings - maurice's
sandals - academy
scarf - salt & pepper

the pleated poppy blog

1 comment:

  1. I can tell from your looks there were cool and warm days. Probably just like here. The scarf outfit is darling, cozy and cute...my two favorite things!

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.