GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

what i wore wednesday

okay, this is my first time doing this... and i am a little nervous. i mean.. i am so a t-shirt and jeans kinda gal you know?

for starters, i wear jeans, boots and a company shirt to work every day. so i only get to dress up on the weekends. my weekends mostly consist of lounging around on the couch in pjs
ha. i wish.
doing youth/church related activities (that i am not usually dressed up for) and church on sunday. and this sunday i was stuck in the church kitchen baking 185 potatoes and packaging them for folks to pickup on their way out the door. so i definitely wasn't in my sunday best for that!

but friday i did actually decide that i would dress semi-cute for work instead of wearing the every day garb. so here it is folks.


jeans: silver from maurice's / mini-ruffle cardigan: maurice's / teal top: old navy / lace cami: maurice's /
necklace: made by me

did i mention i don't own a full length mirror? must look into that...


finger-knit neclace made by me thanks to gussy. :D


i love this ruffled cardigan. it goes with just about everything i own.


ruffle detail on the pocket... and rebel in the background. love that pup :D

so that is what i wore wednesday friday wednesday. whatever. :D next time i will have the forethought to use a real camera and maybe dress up a little more!

of course i am linking to the pleated poppy.

3 comments:

  1. I like the outfit! Be careful though... WIWW is addicting! :) I find myself dreaming about what I'll be wearing and how I'll get the perfect picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace really is beautiful! Love the cardigan...ruffles and a little color feels good! I'm off to look around your blog! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is only my 2nd week at it and I hope I get better at it each week!! It is making me think when putting an outfit together. You did great and I look forward to seeing more outfits!!

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.