GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

{quick update from spain}

hola!

the good life - sandals, sand and a magners - yum!

i am thoroughly enjoying my time in espana!

full british breakfast

we are soaking up the sun, chatting up a storm and having tons of fun!

sandy toes

i have learned a lot of new, very useful spanish phrases.

sunset over the beach - view from the balcony

we are back in segovia and at liz's flat. tomorrow we are going to see the sights around here and take lots of pictures! :) 

right now i am resting while liz is teaching a couple of classes.

word to the wise. i am training for a 5k. i can't keep up with all the walking i have done here! crazy! so if you decide to come to europe be ready to do a lot of walking!!

see you all soon! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.