GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

niece or nephew & a surprise giveaway!

today is such a good day!

for one it is the last day of my work week. woot!

for the other i got this sweet little box in the mail:


inside is a surprise that tells me if i am having a


any guesses?

let's make this fun! the first three people to leave a guess that is correct will win a set of these {decorating with numbers} labels from wonderfully wordy!



so what do you think?


i get to open the box this afternoon with my husband so i will post the winners tomorrow morning!
{edit to add: one entry per person!!!}

disclaimer: i am not being endorsed by shelley @ wonderfully wordy for this giveaway. i purchased these labels to giveaway beause i love my readers and you guys make me smile every day!

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh fun! Can't wait to see how they revealed it in the box! My guess is... hmm... boy, but I bet I could make an accurate prediction if I knew her cravings - that's my specialty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. {Hope I'm not posting twice, got a "cookie" error on the first one} I think I said... That's fun! I've got a new niece or nephew on the way, too - but it's way too soon to know. I've got a 50/50 shot.......I'll say GIRL! Happy Easter!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thiiinkkk... hmm.. i will say girl! this is so exciting! i am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a boy! I can feel it! Thomas Anson is on his way! I am so excited!

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm I'm gonna say.... Boy! Either way is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun way to tell the sex of the baby! I am going to say girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl! Girl! Girly girly girl! girls are the best! but boys are ok too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing way to tell the sex of a baby! I LOVE it. Hmm... I say boy!

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.