GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

deep thoughts

as i sit here, eating a sugary donut, stalking someone one facebook while i should be working and drowning in royal wedding news, i have been reflecting.

i am giving myself a title.

i shall hitherto be referred to as:

Her Royal Highness, Duchess of Hillside, Lady Skye McLain, Baronness of White Oak, Heir to the Hawthorne Estate

write that down. don't want you forgetting it.

if you ask nicely, you can call me HRH for short.

carry on.

2 comments:

  1. Well, Her Royal Highness, Duchess of Hillside, Lady Skye Mclain, baroness of white oak, Heir to the Hawthorne estate (woo that's a long one) this in fact made me laugh, which is just what I needed. Very cute name! Can you come up with one for me, I want to be a royal highness. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But shouldn't you be an Heiress? Or are you laughing in the face of tradition? :)

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.