GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

date night {living room picnic}

i have been itching to have a picnic lately!

literally. itching. sneezing. watery eyes.

i am a walking commercial for hay fever and seasonal allergies.

{zyrtec - are you listening? i will sing the praises of your product! send it to me!}

so when you can't go into the outdoors due to the blanket of yellow pollen and other various sniffle-inducing vermin floating around..

bring the outdoors in!

picnic_basket

spread a blanket out on the floor...

picnic_gettingready

break out the picnic basket and a candle for a little romance...

picnic_basket

lock the dogs in the hallway so you can put your food on the ground floor...

picnic_dinner

enjoy a delicious meal of baked chicken & fish...

picnic_skye
picnic_chris

and think about how fun this will be when college football starts in the fall!

picnic_osu

{go pokes!!}

so i got to have my picnic and an allergy free evening - despite the dog hair that runs rampant in our house. 
{ahem - don't look to close at that blanket}

what is your favorite picnic item?

3 comments:

  1. Awe, that is an adorable date night idea. I love it. :) The hubby and I will have to try this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like wraps whenever we have picnics. they are so easy and non messy : ) i also have to have fruit salad and phil has to have jello of some sort. we're children haha

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.