GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

bloggy spring break

good day ladies & gents.

i have decided to take a much needed blogging spring break.

i need to rest, rejuvenate and redirect my focus for a bit. i need some new inspiration and want to figure out what i am going to blog about.

don't worry i am going to set up a few posts between now and then to keep you people entertained!

i'll be back after the good Lord has risen. (that'd be Easter.)

God bless!

Skye

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a good -blogging spring break-! See you (well see your posts) after Easter! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.