GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

what i wore wednesday


typical work outfit - company shirt, yellow thermal (hubbies) and jeans


for a little extra flair i will put a flower in my hair.


fun socks (christmas present) and my favorite boots (ole grinto's from cavenders in longview texas)


dressing up for work
white long sleeve tee - target
gray vest - old navy
teal pashmina scarf - steinmart


 favorite earrings - christmas present from hubby


tall brown boots - dillards (75% off! :)
jeggings - maurice's


another day at work
purple sweater - walmart
lacy cami - maurices
pashmina scarf - steinmart


favorite favorite wear them every day boots 
im a texas girl - what can i say. :)


church on sunday
green loose vest - maurice's
white long sleeve tee - target


love the back of the vest :)


over the knee boots - christmas present 
jeggings - maurice's


superbowl party
gray ruffle shirt - maurices
white long sleeve tee - target
jeggings - maurices


black fake uggs - walmart

aaand the award for wearing the same shirt and jeans 3+ times in a week without noticing goes to...

skye! 

(please don't call stacy and clinton on me)

happy wednesday!

linking up to the pleated poppy!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Skye, Chris sent me a link to your blog. So now I'm following you.

    Anyway, there's a young adult at my church who fashion blogs, and I thought you'd like to follow her.

    http://eclecticandelegant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.