GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

what i wore wednesday {week 4}

so i was sitting in the living room last night and i had a mind-blowing revelation.

i own and am in posession of a full length mirror. how could i forget those horrible mirrors that lined the walls when we looked at the house for the first time?

so, today i am confirming the fact that my top is in fact connected to my bottom and i am a complete person, head to toe!

thursday - day at work



tuesday - another day at work:



linking up to the pleated poppy!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.