GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

icing on the cake

any conversation that occurs before 6 a.m. and includes the phrase "i have to find an extension cord, brb" should really be illegal.

really.


this my friends is a lovely sheet of ice over my car. i would estimate its thickness at about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.

yall i live in the south for a reason. i love scorching hot summers and balmy winters. this weather is not for me.


it is frozen shut. i would like to use this as an excuse to not go to work today... but like a responsible person i asked my dad what i should do. 

he said to use a hair dryer... to which i responded... i have to find an extension cord. brb. at 5:30 a.m. 

yall i can't find an extension cord in my house in full daylight at 4 in the afternoon. how am i going to find one at 5:30 in the morning? 

help.

ps check back later for breaking news on the iced-over-car front. it should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Let this be a lesson to you: at 5:30 a.m., you should never, ever be awake or outside! (Obviously.) :)

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.