GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

ice, ice baby

a few pictures from what i woke up to saturday morning.


it was so beautiful

except it was cold. like really really cold. like 20 degrees cold.


i know for the northerners out there its not that cold. but for me it is really cold.



and finally the deer head on the back of my husband's truck.


happy sunday everyone! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.