GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

sick day

so here is what i have going on today...


i hate hate hate being sick. the weather in north louisiana has been cold, hot, dry, wet... it is killing my sinuses and head. i thought i might die last night. but, somehow, i survived. mostly thanks to my amazing prandsome hince (who literally bathed me because my head hurt so bad i couldn't see straight and then held my hand and prayed for me until i finally fell asleep). today i am resting and hopefully rejuvenating.

and catching up on reading blogs... which is probably the best part of having a sick day. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sorry you're sick. I highly recommend getting yourself a Neti Pot. It's disgusting to use, but will keep your sinuses clean and change your life. I kid you not. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.