GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

more to come...

so, yesterday would have been my mom's 55th birthday.

i was only recently struck with how unbelievably young that is.

miss you mom! i know there is no time where you are and the celebration is endless but i hope there was an extra balloon for you yesterday!

better and more detailed blog to come this week. my pransom hince was out of town all week so i was actually able to get some work done inside the house and not in the stoopid carport.

yay!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.