GET THE NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
If I had a dollar for every time I've updated this text in the last few years, we would have been able to pay off our debt a lot faster! So here is the lowdown: I just love to share parts of my life on the blog, especially experiences that might help others live a better life! Welcome to my little home on the internet!

Read more about me here!

Five Day Money Makeover Challenge

Are you ready to give your finances a total makeover? Download my Five Day Money Makeover Challenge!

Download your Challenge Here!

Moving on...

Well, we didn't get the first house we wanted, but obviously God has something else better in store for us. Sure wish He would tell us what it is! James 1:2-3 ... Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Skye McLain - Simple Life, Sound Finances, & Savvy Business • Theme by Maira G.